Thursday, March 13, 2014

That's a lot of lead...


I spent most of last night cleaning and gluing multiple blisters of figures down to popsicle sticks last night.

What you see here so far is:

  • Warriors of Market Garder
  • FJ Machine gun platoon
  • Begleit Assault platoon
  • 21cm NW42 rocket launcher 
  • 8cm GW34 mortar platoon
  • Generalmajor Remer
I still have about 5 more blisters worth of figures to glue to sticks but I don't wan tto overwhelm myself with too many infantry at a time.

After proxying Remer so many times, I decided to buy his blister. He's always been a good warrior for me, so he deserves to be painted up and used right, if only to intimidate my foes.

First though, I just need to finish up some little touches here and there on the tanks I recently finished. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to prime and start work on these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment