Monday, March 17, 2014

Mortar Teams

I painted up my mortar team this weekend, in between hockey games for my kids. While I've yet to use mortar teams in the past, I felt I needed a set since I don't really like to borrow other people's miniatures.



I have the Heavy Mortar platoon already, but i lacked his little brother. I figure I'll have to try these out at my next gaming session - here's to hoping it'll help me remove some of the troublesome units I usually run into (when  I don't have artillery that is).


My only complaint about the blister is that there are not enough different poses in the pack. Granted you need loaders but it would have been nice to have 1 less "he's over there" pointing figure and had a few more "here comes the boom" figures that are covering their ears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment