Monday, March 31, 2014

Neb's, MG's and Warriors

This weekend I finished up my two 21cm Nebelwerfers plastoons, a FJ Machine gun platoon, General Major Remer and SS-Hauptsturmführer Karl-Heinz Euling . I'm awaiting on a replacement Nebelwerfer from BF since one that was packaged in my one blister was miscast - BADLY.
I'm not even sure how that made it through quality control as you can see below:


How did the one on the left even make it past QC?
So while waiting for my replacement piece to arrive in the mail, I painted up the crews and based them. Sadly, I didn't take a lot of pictures when the sun was out yesterday but I'll post up more detailed ones once my replacement piece arrives and is ready for battle.

Anyways, here are the pictures I took...




Euling (Left) and Remer (Right)

No comments:

Post a Comment