Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My New Airbrush Results

So I finally received my new GREX Tritium TS airbrush set for my birthday. I have to say, while it's the first airbrush I've owned and used, it is SUPER easy to use. I was able to lay down nice clean base coats, as well as 3 color camo patterns on all of my tanks and half-tracks that needed some loving.

I was able to clean off about 80% of my shelf of shame tanks in my first outing using the airbrush. The only thing I didn't tackle yet, is the hard edge camo patterns I plan to use on my Panther G's. I need to save up to get some blue tack or Silly Putty to put the edging on.

So, without further ado, here are some pictures...

Pre-Pin Wash

Post-Pin Wash
What do you folks think? I still need to finish up the tracks and add antennas to the tanks, but at least it's stuff I can knock out as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment