Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Shelf of Shame

You might ask me-- So what do you have on the shelf of shame? the answer to that would be "Tank, and lots of them."

The primary reason is that I'm waiting for my Grex Tritum Airbrush to arrive for my birthday, and once I have that I'm going to go nuts painting hard edge and soft edge 3 tone camo on all of my tanks.



Soft Edge Camo
Hard Edge Camo



 So what exactly is on the shelf of shame? Well here is a picture of what is on there followed by a list:
The LITERAL Shelf of Shame
  • 5 Stug IV's
  • 5 Tiger Ie's
  • 5 Panther G's
  • 4 Jagdpanther's
  • 5 Hetzer's
  • 1 Bergepanther
  • 3 Konigstiger's
  • 3 Horch Kfz 15's
  • 3 Sd Kfz 7 (8t) half-track's
  • 2 Steyr 1500 Kfz 70's 
  
As you can see I have some Panzer IV's and Kettenkrad's  painted up. I just need to get some decals to apply then those will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment