Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bastogne Church

My replacement Bastogne church finally arrived today. I have to say thank you to Battlefront to sending this thing out fast for me. My original church arrived and it had a piece chipped off of the roof above the back door.

Just how I like my Sherman's -- nice and toasty!
While this wouldn't normally bother me, the problem was the piece missing was about the size of a quarter and was nowhere to be found in the package. After taking some pictures and sending them to BF's customer service, they sent me a return label to send it back. Total time from the time I received my original damaged church to the receipt of the fixed church: 1 week.

One thing I have to commend BF on was the amount of packaging they included inside of my replaced church. Inside of the church were foam peanuts, as well as every nook and cranny in the box to keep the church from moving around. 

Overall I'm quite happy with the church, even with all the delays in production. I would give this a 10 out of 10 stars - especially given BF's customer service treatment.

So without further delay, some pictures...

The 3 pieces of the church, with a Tiger Ie for size comparison

Side of the church

Reverse side of the church


No comments:

Post a Comment