Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sturmtigers!

The Sturmtiger's I bought off of Ebay arrived today and after opening them, I found that I was missing a rocket barrel for one of them. I contacted BF's customer service so hopefully I'll get a replacement for it. Anyways, I found the models to be cleanly molded, with little flash and were easy to put together.

A quick coat of black primer and I was off to painting the objective marker that came with the set. One of the reasons I bought this set was due to the objective, since I don't have any other than the cardboard versions that came with Open Fire!. So far i have the basecoat for the bricks down, as well as the wood color.

I'll be finishing this objective before I move on to any of the models on my Shelf of Shame - in fact the 2 tanks now get added to it (they like the rest of the tanks are awaiting for my airbrush).




No comments:

Post a Comment