Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Picture Day

Since the sun was out today, I decided to take some pictures during my lunch hour. I recently completed a SS HMG platoon and did some final labeling to my stands (you'll see them in the photos) that needed to have them done.

I took the idea of labeling the stands from a friend of mine. While it may not be the neatest or cutting edge system out there, it does make playing the game with them a lot easier since I don't have to remember any color codes, move the stand to see what they are, etc.


Anyways, enjoy the photos....

HMG Platoon


 Squad 1






Squad 2
 




 
 Squad 3





 Squad 4






 HMG Command






SS-Sturmbannführer Hans-Georg Sonnenstuhl







21cm Nebelwerfers

Squad 1




Squad 2




Squad 3




Observers




Command





No comments:

Post a Comment