Monday, May 12, 2014

May Muster Picture Dump

Here are some pictures from the tournament I went to where I placed 2nd. I'll comment on the pictures where I was present for them, but otherwise I'll let them speak for themselves.







The board I had my first game on where I got crushed

2 panthers and 2tigers vs my Panzerkompanie



My Panzerkompanie vs the tiger/panther list.. notice my smoking hulks.



Turn 2 and I'm about to die horribly.




Game #2 - Cauldron... Panzerkompanie vs an infantry list.



Look at all the smoking tanks!




Game 3- British vs my Panzers!

My nebelwerfers lay smoke on his arty


Explaining to him that a tactical retreat might be wise at this point


It's getting awfully ugly at the far back objective, but it's so mice and clear at the rightmost objective


No comments:

Post a Comment