Thursday, April 17, 2014

Schwerer Panzerspähwagen - AKA 8-Rad's

After seeing one of my friend use these in a battle campaign - Kursk - I decided I needed to get a few of these. While I didn't get the 8 that I wanted, I started out with 4, since I'm always able to borrow some models (Thanks again Jeff).

One thing I have to say is that I'm glad that the wheels are mounted 2 per wheel set. I couldn't imagine if I had to put on 32 single wheels across all of the vehicles. The models I received are modeled very clean, as I didn't have to clean them up at all. nothing irritates me more than having to clean up some resin model due to there being extra "gloop" on the models - I'm looking at you Panzer III G platoon box set.


Anyways, since I don't like to ramble on, here are the pictures that you've come to see....








 


No comments:

Post a Comment