Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Panzer IV/70 Platoon

As of late, I've always steered away from picking this type of platoon in any of my lists due to me not having any of the models. I finally decided to pick up a box of these in hopes of trying them out on the battlefield.



Based on the type of tank I want to use, they have the following stats:


Sure overloaded can cause problems if I need to move double time across the board, but the AT rating on the gun is nothing to sneeze at, especially coupled with its range.

I wanted to paint these up in the typical three color disruptive camouflage. The number decals that are provided in the box set I purchased (GBX36) are solid black, it would make it hard to read them on this type of camouflage. I decided to use some of my recently acquired Dom's Decals, and went with a red number outlined in white, as these stand out pretty well based on my previous experience.

Here are the final shots of my work:

The platoon












No comments:

Post a Comment