Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bruno Koenig and Snipers

I've always wanted to field snipers, but never really had the chance (since I like playing non-infantry lists). But I couldn't turn down the chance to own a few when I recently traded some unwanted bits for the Koenig sniper blister.




I really wasn't going to model these guys based on the pictures above, but rather I wanted to based them on how I envisioned they would be hiding, taking pot shots at the Allies as they advanced.

I tried something new this time on the infantry, I tried to paint up their shoulder boards in a 2 tone pattern (rather than just painting it solid black). It took me a few tries to steady my hand enough to make the white lines look good, but I think from no one I'm going to spend the extra time and  and do this to all of the infantry I have to paint up (if I decide to paint anymore that is!).

Below are the painted results, so I'll let them speak for themselves....

The contents of the blister

Koenig himself





Sniper squad 1





Sniper squad 2








Sniper Squad 3







No comments:

Post a Comment